- £50,000 - £60,000
Expert Recruits are delighted to be supporting a Top 200 leading law firm in their search for a energetic and self-sufficient Senior Marketing Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing & Operations and becoming a member of a high-performing AGILE Marketing team of thirteen people. You will also have line management responsibilities for the Events Marketing Manager and a Marketing Assistant.
This is a freshly developed senior marketing position that is critical to the firm's success. You will be overseeing and owning company-wide marketing activities, projects, and initiatives, assisting in the development of awareness of the organisation, its brand, and its distinctiveness.
Some of the day-to-day duties you’ll be involved in (but not limited to):
- Providing strong and consistent communication of the firm’s overall proposition and branding
- Getting to know the firm’s target audiences – competitor analysis, market appraisal & client research
- Develop & manage a annual marketing plan, working within a budget
- Build and manage key relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers and agencies
- Taking ownership of marketing events and activities such as; firmwide events (Golf, wine tasting etc), sponsorships, legal directory submissions, i.e. Legal 500, Christmas events and legal awards/ceremonies
As the ideal candidate you will have prior experience at similar level either within the Legal sector or in professional services. You’ll need to me confident, energetic, and aspiring, with 8+ years multi-channel marketing experience & a degree in Marketing/Business (or related subject) CIM qualified (essential). The role will sit within either the firm's Guildford, Southampton or Richmond office, so you'll need to be happy to commute to one of these locations (hybrid role).
Predominately working within a team but with the ability to work independently too with a great initiative and pro-active mindset to get work done. You must be a real problem solver, an analytic thinker and a great communicator.
In return, you’ll receive a generous salary package, 28 days annual leave, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, regular social events & exercise classes, pension and income protection.
Interviews are due to commence imminently, if you would like to be considered, please apply today!
Apply today and Lisa will be in touch to schedule a call at your convenience to discuss your search requirements and application.
We'd love to hear from you and will always work with complete discretion.