- £20,000 - £28,000
Expert Recruits are pleased to be supporting a well-established Top 500 Surrey based Law firm in their search for a pro-active IT Systems Administrator.
The IT Systems Administrator will join the support team assisting in all 1st line queries from all offices.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the Help Desk and respond quickly and efficiently
- Create documents for IT Help Desk procedures
- Install and relocate hardware – setting up connections to the network
- Troubleshoot software problems
- Escalate calls to third party suppliers
- Maintain IT records – responsible for renewals of licences etc
- Provide basic IT training to new users
- Liaise with external IT training providers for new starters
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Support with the delivery of IT projects
As the ideal candidate you will have an analytical mind with the ability to prioritise requests and incidents by urgency and impact. You’ll need to be resourceful, independent & a strong communicator with the ability to deliver to the highest of standards.
You’ll ideally hold an industry recognised IT qualification and have some experience of working in a similar role (law firm experience preferred but not essential). You must have excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return, you’ll receive a fair salary package and a great number of benefits: 25 days annual leave, Perkbox (employee discounts), free parking, annual service rewards, weekly fruit, pension (up to 5% contributions matched) and life assurance.
Interviews are due to commence over the coming days, if you would like to be considered, please apply today!
Apply today and we will get in touch to schedule a call at your convenience either inside or outside of office hours, to discuss your search requirements and application.
We'd love to hear from you and will always work with complete discretion.