- £50,000 - £70,000
Expert Recruits are delighted to be supporting a Top 100 Law firm in their search for a pro-active, Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst works with the team to produce business cases that estimate prospective business benefits. They collaborate with stakeholders to analyse, assess, clarify, and document business requirements, functions, and processes in detail.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure that the firm's goals and requirements are met by implementing cost-effective, timely, and appropriate solutions.
- Examine how users can make greater use of and/or engagement of existing and prospective products and services.
- Communicate with lawyers and business services teams to gain a better understanding of their operational processes, procedures, organisational structure, and challenges.
- Analyse and document work processes, looking for alternate solutions and new techniques as needed.
- Use non-technical language to describe technical concepts in written and spoken communication.
As the ideal candidate you will have excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs and priorities. You’ll need to be adaptable, proactive and have a positive and robust attitude with a proven track record of delivering at a very high standard.
You’ll need a university degree, CBAP/BCS Business Analysis Diploma, or equivalent work experience within the legal industry.
Notably recognised by being named in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ the firm offer an employee culture second to none. This opportunity will see you joining a firm with an excellent work life balance, warm and welcoming team environment, hybrid working options and excellent benefits.
The salary is negotiable and dependent on the individual, with all the tools and technology in place to support your success as well as a long, secure and rewarding career path.
Apply today and we will be in touch to schedule a call at your convenience either inside or outside of office hours, to discuss your search requirements and application.
We'd love to hear from you and will always work with complete discretion.